Eagle Eats: Cheeseburger cups
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup of ketchup
- 1 tablespoon of mustard
- 1 and a 1/2 teaspoons of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tube of buttermilk biscuits
- 1/2 cup of cubed cheese
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink
- Cut cheese into cubes
- Stir in ketchup, mustard and Worcestershire sauce
- Remove from heat
- Spray muffin pan with non stick spray
- Open biscuits and press into the muffin cups
- Spoon beef into cups
- Add cheese to the top of the beef
- Bake at 400 degrees for 14 to16 minutes or until golden brown
It’s time to change up your Super Bowl snacks with the tasty cheeseburger cups. This easy recipe can be prepared in less than 20 minutes and is sure to make a touchdown at your Super Bowl party.
This inexpensive dish doesn’t have to be made this way. You can add in your own ingredients by adding lettuce, tomato and onions to the top. Or, just add in different sauces. If by chance you have some leftover, no worries. Store the cups in a freezer container, separating the food with layers of wax paper.
When you’re ready to eat these delicious cups again, let it thaw in the refrigerator for eight hours and then reheat in a baking sheet at 375 degrees in the oven.