Eight films to share with your Valentine

Valentine’s Day is just a few days away. If you’re going with a night out and a movie, there may not be many to choose from for this “special day,” although, there are three romantic movies coming out just for you. “About Last Night” starring Kevin Hart and Michael Ealy in a romantic comedy, as best friends whose girlfriends happen to be best friends as well. Also, check out “Endless Love,” about a “bad boy” (Alex Pettyfer) and a empowering girl (Gabriella Wilde) who find each other, but just like “The Notebook,” their parents do not allow it. Finally, in “Winter’s Tale,” a young man (Colin Ferrell) loses a woman he’s fallen for. Later he discovers he has the gift of reincarnation and so he seeks her out.

If you’re looking for a quiet evening indoors, make sure the right movie is picked. Take a look at some of the 10 best romantic movies (no specific order):

1. “Crazy Stupid Love”
A middle-aged couple decide to get a divorce after years of marriage. This middle-aged husband tries to regain his masculinity with the help of a young and hot bachelor. Guys, get on your girls good side and put on a movie with Ryan Gosling.
2. “Dirty Dancing”
Patrick Swayze and Jennifer Grey put on a phenomenal dance movie about young love. Of course, the parents can’t agree with the relationship. If you want to go classic and can handle a few dance scenes then I’d go with this.
3. “How to Lose A Guy in 10 Days”
A romantic comedy about a couple, where one is trying push their relationship away and one is trying to restore their relationship. Watch as this couple tries to stay together and apart for a bet. How interesting can this get?
4. “Remember Me”
If you’re looking for a Robert Pattinson movie, Twilight is not the way to go. He stars in this troublesome love story with Emelie de Ravin. Both suffered through a family loss and help each other along the way
5. “Say Anything”
If you grew up hearing your parents talking about John Cusack, here’s the movie that inspired them. Just a normal girl and guy falling in love in high school. It’s even harder when going off to college.
6. “Sleepless in Seattle”
A recently widowed man’s son tries to find his father a new wife. A woman hears the little boys call on the radio and realizes it s fate to seek out this boy and his father.

7. “While You Were Sleeping”
Sandra Bullock’s character lies to the family of a man she’s been obsessing about for a while and ends up falling in love with the brother.
8. “10 Things I Hate About You”
The new guy in school finds another guy (Heath Ledger) to date his dream girl’s older sister (Julia Stiles). The guy’s secret plan works out until Stiles finds out her and Ledger’s relationships was a lie. How better can it get when you get to see a couple throwing it down in a paintball battle?