FGCU’s Year in Photos

FGCU athletic’s year in photos captured by Eagle News photographers.

FGCU men's tennis junior Jordi Vives celebrates after winninga  set during the Eagles' match against Mercer.  Photo by Kelli Krebs.
FGCU men’s tennis junior Jordi Vives celebrates after winninga set during the Eagles’ match against Mercer.
Photo by Kelli Krebs.

FGCU senior Sarah Hansen lifts uf the Atlantic Sun Conference Tournament trophy for the rest of the team after defeating Stetson in the final game. Photo by Kelli Krebs.

Senior Argeo Cruz runs in the A-Sun Conference Championship race. Photo by Gregory Wagner.

Junior Georgia Price hits a tee shot in the A-Sun Conference tournament. Photo courtesy of FGCU Athletics.

Elizabeth Means prepares to return the ball during the Eagles' match against Mercer. Photo by Kelli Krebs.
Elizabeth Means prepares to return the ball during the Eagles’ match against Mercer. Photo by Kelli Krebs.

FGCU soccer player Santiago Echeverri makes his way down the field during the Eagles' game against Lipscomb. Photo by Kelli Krebs.
FGCU soccer player Santiago Echeverri makes his way down the field during the Eagles’ game against Lipscomb. Photo by Kelli Krebs.

FGCU senior Chase Fieler goes in for the dunk during the men's basketball home opener against Hartford. Photo by Kelli Krebs.
FGCU senior Chase Fieler goes in for the dunk during the men’s basketball home opener against Hartford. Photo by Kelli Krebs.

FGCU junior Shannen Wacker fights for the ball during the Eagles' game against Jacksonville. Photo by Kelli Krebs.
FGCU junior Shannen Wacker fights for the ball during the Eagles’ game against Jacksonville. Photo by Kelli Krebs.

Junior Devon Robins swims in a meet against UNF. Photo by Linwood Ferguson.

No. 22 Whitney Masters dives to save the ball but it is just out of reach. The Eagles would lose to Stetson 4-1. Photo by Tim Murphy.

Junior Kelsey Carpenter slides into home during the Eagles' series against North Florida. Photo by Tessa Mortensen.
Junior Kelsey Carpenter slides into home during the Eagles’ series against North Florida. Photo by Tessa Mortensen.

Junior Jack Hernandez hits an approach shot in the Cobra-Puma Invitational. Photo by Linwood Ferguson.

FGCU first basemen, Nick Rivera, tags first base during the Eagles game against Florida on Tuesday April 15, 2014. The Eagles fell to the Gators, 7-1. Photo by Kelli Krebs.