Spots to get your BOO!-gie on this Halloween

Get your costumes ready because there are a variety of Halloween parties happening on Thursday, Oct. 30 and Friday, Oct. 31 in the Fort Myers, Estero and Naples area. If you have a mind-blowing costume, don’t be afraid to show it off and enter one of the costume contests. Prizes vary from a trip to Mexico to different cash rewards and gift cards.

Blu Sushi
Thursday, Oct 30.
Blu Sushi
Location: Gulf Coast Town Center
The Halloween costume party on Thursday will be a regular ladies night with free drinks for women spiced up with your costume ideas. Admission is free, but you must be 21 and older to enter.

Salado Pedro's
Thursday, Oct 30.
Salado Pedro’s Fright Night
Location: Gulf Coast Town Center
Salado Pedro’s, also known as the “Tequila Bar,” is having a costume contest with some unique prizes such as a trip for two to Cozumel, Mexico. Other prizes include Dunkin Diamonds gifts, plus additional prizes and gift certificates. There is no registration fee or cover charge at the door. You must be 21 and older to enter.
Key's Bar

Thursday, Oct 30.
The Keys Bar and Grill
Location: Gulf Coast Town Center
The Keys Bar is giving out different gift certificates for those entering the costume contest. Those who are 18 and older are welcome to party as well; however, you must 21 and older to drink.
blue_logo_hi

Friday, Oct 31.
Blue Martini
Location: Mercato in Naples
Blue Martini is organizing its Costume Party Halloween Night starting with live music entertainment from 7:30 to 11 p.m., and then DJ M Dot will take over the DJ booth for the rest of the night. The grand prize for the costume contest is a $1,000 cash prize brought to you by Swan Centers. Second prize is a $300 gift card and third prize is $150 gift card.
Firestone
Friday, Oct 31.
The Firestone
Location: Downtown Fort Myers
This year is the Firestone’s 2nd Annual Halloween Party. If you are confident that you have a winning costume, make sure to enter the costume contest. First place will win a $1,000 cash prize. Second place is a $200 cash prize. Registration for the contest is 9 to 10 p.m. and they will announce the winner at midnight. The winner must be present to win. Registration is free, but you must be 21 and older to enter.
Rusty's
Friday, Oct 31.
Rusty’s
Locations: Fort Myers, Estero and Naples
Rusty’s on 41 in Fort Myers is one of the few local bars that is 18 and older to party and 21 and older to drink. They are hosting a Halloween costume contest with the following cash prizes: $500 for first place, $250 for second place and $50 for third place. There is no registration fee or cover to enter.
The Rusty’s in Estero and Naples will have the same prizes for those entering the costume contest; however, you must be 21 and older to enter.
The Pub
Friday, Oct 31.
The Pub
Location: Mercato in Naples
The Pub will have a live band called Pub Mustard perform the entire night, starting at 10 p.m. The costume contest begins around 11:30 p.m. The winner will receive a special grand prize basket and the second and third place won’t leave empty handed either. You must be 21 and older to enter. Designated drivers will have their hand marked to make sure they aren’t served alcohol.