Are you hungry? Here is an easy recipe for pizza cupcakes!
1 can refrigerated crescent rolls
1/2 cup pizza sauce
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 tsp garlic powder
pizza toppings – pepperoni, ham, sausage, peppers, onions, mushrooms (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 375°F
2. Spray 8 regular muffin cups with cooking spray.
3. Cut crescent roll dough into 8 squares.
4. Press into muffin cups.
5. Sprinkle some cheese (about 1 tbsp) in the bottom of each muffin cup.
6. Top with 1 tbsp of pizza sauce.
7. Add remaining cheese and top with pizza toppings.
8. Sprinkle garlic powder over toppings.
9. Bake 15-18 minutes.
10. Let cool for a couple minutes.
11. Remove from pan and serve immediately.
Regular pizza is way over done. Here’s an easy way to make a deep-dish style pizza in 20 minutes or less from start to finish. They’re great for lunch or even for a last minute dinner. They can be customized for all personal preferences. And for those looking for a healthier option, substitute the mozzarella cheese for an organic mozzarella cheese product and the crescent rolls for a gluten free brand. Think about doubling the recipe because these don’t last long. Enjoy!
Video by: Eagle Eats / Emily Ford and Katie Hopkins