Eagle Eats: Thanksgiving leftovers sliders
- One pack of biscuits
- Thanksgiving leftovers
- Garlic mashed potatoes
- Or any other leftovers, its up to you!
1. Flatten biscuits
2. Place spoonful’s of stuffing, garlic mashed potatoes and turkey
3. Stretch biscuits out over the food
4. Then roll into a ball
5. Place seams down into the pan
6. Bake at 375° for ten minutes
7. Let the biscuits cool
8. Then drizzle gravy on top of the biscuits
After Thanksgiving, every family is faced with tons of leftovers, and Eagle Eats has a recipe for you, Thanksgiving sliders! These biscuits are quick and easy to make. In 20 minutes or less, you will basically have your Thanksgiving meal all over again. This recipe doesn’t have a set amount; it depends on how many leftovers there are. You don’t necessarily have to use the same food in this recipe. You can add cranberry sauce or take out the stuffing. If you made extra, it’s no worries! Store the biscuits in a plastic, zipped bag and keep it in the freezer. Heat the sliders in the oven at 350° for 10 minutes, and it’s ready to eat. Enjoy!