ENTV Film Festival
MADE A SHORT FILM? SUBMIT IT FOR A CHANCE TO BE FEATURED IN FGCU’S 1ST ANNUAL STUDENT FILM FESTIVAL!
Our festival is a chance to promote creativity at FGCU and display films of local creators from Southwest Florida. We strive to promote the future generation of visual artists on our campus. The ENTV film festival will screen films submitted for the festival. The Eagle News TV team will give recognition to films selected in categories.
The festival will be hosted on the FGCU Library Lawn on Wednesday, March 17th, 2021. Social distancing will be in effect. We will have free admission and seating. Food will be available for the screenings.
Listed below are the deadlines to submit to the ENTV Film Festival:
Submissions Open: January 2021
Deadline: Monday, Feb. 22, 2021
Official Selections will be announced: March 1, 2021
Event Dates: March 17, 2021
RULES AND CATEGORIES
- Submissions are open to FGCU students and films from the Southwest Florida area.
- Work must be original. Copyright material in the films is allowed.
- Your submission’s total runtime should be around 10 minutes or less. Credits are included in your total runtime.
- Please follow the PG-13 film guidelines when submitting.
- We recommend that you check your audio levels and that your audio is not limited to one channel (right or left).
- NARRATIVE SHORT FILM
Short films can show so much! It could come in the forms of Drama, Comedy, Horror, Si-fi, Silent, or Fantasy. Express yourself and submit!
Documentaries expand the a form of nonfiction storytelling in all forms and styles.
Whatever type of animation– Traditional to Claymation– we accept them all!
Did you go anywhere where you took awesome shots, or even take shots of adventures in the SOVI lawn? Show us your videos!
- BROADCAST JOURNALISM: FEATURE STORY
Journalism features can have the strongest stories from real life. Share an in-depth story about a compelling, newsworthy subject that highlights creativity that strikes the emotional chords.
Have a piece that doesn’t quite fit out categories? Submit it as your unique, experimental piece!
HOW TO SUBMIT
- Click on “Click here to submit.” Fill out the form, and submit!
- Enter your film in a YouTube/Vimeo/Google Drive link to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write your category and give attribution to contributors of the film (ie: Director, editor, actors, production assistants).
- Drop off a USB Drive, with your film at the Eagle Media room located at McTarnagan 201.
We will announce official selections on March 1, 2021.