Best Cyber Monday deals
Cyber Monday is the best. You get to enjoy the mass deals without leaving the sanctity of your home and entering the hellish mess of Black Friday shoppers.
However, Cyber Monday has its problems too. Somehow it’s much easier to empty your bank account through the safety of a computer screen, where you don’t have to actually swipe a card or empty the contents of your wallet. Here’s a list of things worth throwing money at on Cyber Monday.
Levi’s is offering their high quality jeans for a low price with an extra 30percent off Black Friday Sale items, which were already 40percent off, with coupon code: EXTRA30, along with free shipping on all orders over $50.
- Forever 21: Up to 70 percent off on sale items, plus free shipping over $50.
- Victoria’s Secret: VS is offering 50 percent off sports bras, bralettes and select bras, buy one get one beauty accessories and gift sets and $25 lacie teddy, baby doll, cozy robes, as well as a free $20 reward card with $70 purchase. All of these deals are offered through the 28.
Bose online website offers free shipping with no limit.
- Otterbox: Save 10 percent site-wide and get free shipping with coupon code: OTTER10, which is valid through Dec. 31.
- Amazon: Amazon gets a ton of online traffic on Cyber Monday. Here’s a list of their products that have the best deals. Fire HD 8 for $59.99 (save $30), Kindle Voyage for $169.99 (save $30), Echo Dot for $39.99 (save $10), Amazon Tap for $89.99 (save $40), Amazon Fire TV for $74.99 (save $15), Sony Extra Bass Bluetooth Headphones for $88 (save $111)
All of Target’s Cyber Monday deals have not yet been announced. However, anticipation is high as Target had an impressive deal last year with a site-wide coupon offer of 15percent off as well as free shipping on all orders.
- Kate Spade New York: Save up to 75 percent off of Kate Spade products, plus free ground shipping when you spend $175 or more.
- Ray Ban: 30 percent off store-wide sale.
- Sunglass Hut: 30 percent off sunglasses includes Ray-Ban, Revo, Vogue and Arnette.
- Sephora: Get a full-size mask and 6 mystery samples with any $35 purchase with coupon code: TRYME. Choose a deluxe fragrance sample with any $25 purchase with coupon code: MINISCENT. Receive a free VIB DEREK LAM 10 CROSBY deluxe sample set with any $35 purchase with coupon code: VIBDEREK10. Free shipping on orders over $50, plus 3 free samples with every order.
- YSL: Receive 20 percent off your purchase of $75 or more, plus complimentary shipping. Receive a free brush set gift with your $150+ purchase. Use coupon code: PRIVATESALE2016
- Ulta: How high Ulta’s Cyber Monday sale will go is not certain until midnight on the 28, but based on what they’ve revealed so far, there are a ton of good deals.
Three Piece BareMinerals kits for $10 each that normally retail for about $40.
Lorac palettes will be available for $18 each.
NYX Box of Goodies Advent Calendar, $25 (valued at $50)
Free beauty bag offer of sample makeup valued at over $100.
Store-wide coupons are not yet announced and projected to vary on content, but are expected to be around 30-40 percent off.
5. Athletic wear:
- Adidas is offering 50 percent off accessories, tracksuits, outerwear, fleece, graphics and Ult tees as well as free shipping.
- Dick’s Sporting Goods: free shipping
- Take an extra 25 percent off of clearance at Nike.com with some exclusions applying. Use coupon code: EXTRA25.
Go forth and spend too much money online. It’s been a long semester, and you deserve it.