A Week in Photos at FGCU

President+Timur+and+Azul+the+Eagle+cut+the+ribbon+across+the+new+boardwalk+connecting+the+South+Village+dorms+to+main+campus+during+the+opening+celebration+on+Thursday%2C+April+18%2C+2024.+Photo+by+Jessica+Piland%2FFGCU+Marketing+%26+Communications.+
    Jessica Piland
    President Timur and Azul the Eagle cut the ribbon across the new boardwalk connecting the South Village dorms to main campus during the opening celebration on Thursday, April 18, 2024. Photo by Jessica Piland/FGCU Marketing & Communications.
    The sun sets behind West Lake Village and paints the sky orange and red. Photo by Kevin Rollins.
    FGCU women’s tennis defeated Central Arkansas 7-0 on Sunday, April 14, 2024. Photo by Jessica Piland/FGCU Athletics. 
    Lola Glantz of the FGCU women’s tennis team celebrates after scoring a point against a Central Arkansas player on Sunday, April 14, 2024. Photo by Jessica Piland/FGCU Athletics. 
    The sun sets over Lake Como in FGCU’s North Lake Village on Thursday, April 18, 2024. Photo by Kevin Rollins.