Celeb Gossip: Iggy’s sex tape, new look at ‘The View’, ‘OITNB’ gets real

Iggy Azalea Sex Tape
The popular porn company Vivid has a sex tape that stars Australian rapper Iggy Azalea and one of her ex-boyfriends. Word first surfaced when TMZ reported that she could receive millions of dollars for the tape. When contacted by Vivid, Azalea told them she is not the one in the video. She now threatens to sue the porn company if they put her name on the tape. She even went ahead to tweet about the issue, saying ,“I don’t have a sex tape, but for the record… Anyone who releases or attempts to make profit off someone else’s intimate moments against their will is a sex offender. And on that note, I’m off to get a manicure. … “
TMZ has reported that the tape has the potential to make more money that Kim Kardashian’s, but Azalea still stands by her word.
New Cast of ‘The View’
On Sept. 15, mid-morning talk show “The View” premiered with two new hosts and a new producer.
Nicolle Wallace and Rosie Perez are the fresh faces behind “The View’s” table. Returning comedian Rosie O’Donnell also took her place as one of the permanent hosts. All three joined the show due to the retirement of Barbara Walters and the departure of Jenny McCarthy.
‘OITNB’ real life twist
The writer of the famous Netflix series “Orange is the New Black,” Lauren Morelli, has not only divorced her husband but is now dating actress Samira Wiley, who plays the role of Poussey on the show.
Morelli came out as gay earlier this year after being married for a couple months. According to US Magazine, Lauren understood her own sexuality after she began writing the show.