CELEB GOSSIP: Break-ups occur in four; ‘Snooki’ delivers

A week of break-ups
Last week can easily be called “The Week of Celebrity Break-ups.” Amber Rose filed for divorce from her husband rapper Wiz Khalifa. They have been married for only 14 months. According to TMZ, infidelity is the issue at hand, as Rose accused Khalifa of cheating on her while on tour. Khalifa also accused Rose of cheating on him with actor Nick Cannon. Rose has already taken to twitter to voice her feelings.
“Please stop with the fake stories. I would never ever ever cheat on my husband in a million years. I think u guys know this,” she tweeted.
Jason Derulo and his girlfriend, Jordin Sparks, ex-“American Idol,” also broke up this past week. The couple of three years both decided to keep the matter private, but Derulo has come out saying that the break-up had nothing to do with “Infidelity, cheating or deceit.” Sparks later tweeted,  “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.” The two have yet to comment further.
Former “American Idol” host Randy Jackson and his wife of 18 years also called it quits this week. She filed for divorce citing irreconcilable differences. The two do not have a prenuptial agreement and according to the Daily Mail she is entitled to a lot of money. They have four children together, the oldest being 19. At 58, this is Jackson’s second divorce.
If you watch Food Network, then you should know that the Neelys have filed for a divorce. Gina Neely has officially filed for a divorce from her husband of 19 years, Pat Neely. Even though TMZ reports they’ve been separated for two years, viewers couldn’t tell from watching their cooking show, “Down Home with the Neelys.” Gina filed the papers citing irreconcilable differences.
Snooki welcomes baby girl
Nicole “Snooki” Paloozi and fiancé Jionni LaVelle welcomed their little girl, Giovanna Marie, on Sept. 26. According to OK Magazine, Snooki posted on twitter to break the news to her fans stating, “So happy to let you know we had our beautiful daughter this morning Giovanna Marie LaValle. 6.7 lbs, full head of black hair & perfect.” This is their second child. Their first child, Lorenzo, was born two years ago.