Khloe Kardashian cofounds jean line to include sizes for all body types

The Kardashians never seem to be out of the spotlight, particularly within the world of fashion.

Back in May, Khloe Kardashian promised on her Instagram to create a line of clothing to inspire and empower women. With the launch of her jean line, “Good American,” on Oct. 18, she didn’t disappoint.

The jeans run in sizes from zero to 24, a whole eight to 10 sizes more than most popular jean brands, with no words like “plus-size” to indicate a divide between the smaller and larger sizes.

The jeans provide an unparalleled assortment of sizes, and with an ambassador who is such a prominent media figure, the body positive message isn’t going unnoticed.

The range of sizes was no mere coincidence for Kardashian and her cofounder of Good American, Emma Grede. The two created the brand after being continually frustrated with their jeans fitting incorrectly.

Kardashian and Grede understand that when it comes to looking good in denim, one size does not fit all.

“It’s for everyone,” Kardashian told ‘On Air with Ryan Seacrest.’ “Everyone always talks to me about my jeans and my body shape. And, not that I’m against the beautiful, tall, stick-skinny, girl, but nowadays, we are women of curves and different shapes and sizes. There’s not one size that means your beautiful.”

Kardashian and Grede are hoping the denim line will transcend fashion and pop culture and make a lasting impact on how women’s bodies are viewed in the modern age. If the brand is like anything else the Kardashians have touched, it is sure to turn to gold.

The jeans cost anywhere from $149 to $215, which is not exactly everyday affordable but still not as pricy as the more high fashion variety. They come in 22 different variations of colors and sizes, including a skinny jean, a boyfriend style jean and cropped and high-waisted variations.

The brand is a refreshing bout of never-before-seen body positivity in mainstream fashion.

The entire website is inspiring, from its trendy looks to its about page that reads, “GOOD AMERICAN is dedicated to having a positive impact on the community. Pledging to sustain the manufacturing of jeans in the United States and supporting charities that empower girls to realize their true potential.”