Brown behind bars, pop singers reunite, designer dies

Chris Brown in jail again
Chris Brown was ordered to stay in rehab until April 28, after already completing his four months, until his Washington, D.C. trial took place on March 17. But before he could have done that, he got kicked out of rehab for breaking three internal rules. One of which was getting too close to the women in the rehab center. Brown was ordered to stay at least two feet away from the women in the facility, and he has been reported to have had a sexual encounter with one of the women there. The second broken rule pertained to him leaving rehab without permission, and the third was that he made a mockery in one of his group sessions while making harsh comments. According to radaronline.com last Friday the LA sheriff ’s office issued a warrant for Brown’s arrest. He was arrested at a location in Malibu. Chris Brown is currently being held at the Inmate Reception Center of Los Angeles in Downtown LA without bail.
Drake and Rihanna back together
According to TMZ.com Drake and Rihanna “are officially exclusive.” After they have been reported to be casually hooking up for a while they have decided to give it a chance at a relationship. They have been spotted together while Drake has been touring in Europe and have been nothing but inseparable. Rihanna has reportedly said that Drake treats her better than anyone else ever has. The two have been linked together in the past for being in a relationship and finally it’s official.
Kim and Kanye’s Wedding
Kim and Kanye seem to want the most exclusive wedding ever as they allegedly will force guests to sign a confidentiality agreement and have their cell phones confiscated. After the engagement mishap it seems Kim and Kanye are willing to go to extreme lengths to keep their nuptials to themselves and their guests. Radaronline has discovered that the guests will go through “extensive security” down to the celebrities who will be attending. The wedding coverage will be aired on “Keeping up with the Kardashians,” and the wedding photos will be up for sale. The wedding will be taking place on May 24 in Paris.
L’Wren Scott dies
Fashion designer L’Wren Scott was found dead in her apartment Monday, and TMZ.com reports she was discovered by her assistant around 10 a.m. with a noose around her neck, tied to a doorknob. L’Wren, who was the girlfriend of rock star Mick Jagger for 12 years, was said to have left no suicide note, and the police do not suspect foul play. At the time of her death, Jagger was on tour with the Rolling Stones.