New, trendy store opens in GCTC

The window displays are enticing and inviting. The seasonal colors of corals and mint greens pull me in and immediately I’m surrounded by the elegant displays. I gravitate towards the long, flowing maxi dresses…
Apricot Lane is a new, very cute and trendy boutique that caters to girls in their teens to women in their 50’s. Upon entering the store, your eyes are immediately drawn to the charming, shabby chic décor of the store. The personal attention the employees give to each customer makes you feel welcomed and valued. The store is full of affordable, stylish clothes, fun accessories and unique jewelry. The pieces speak loudly to young professionals. They offer adorable rompers, slick denim, floral dresses and colorful shorts.
The franchise owner, Michelle Greene, opened the store because one of her friends owns a franchise.
“I just loved going into her store because I fell in love with the clothes,” Greene said.
Apricot Lane’s philosophy allows the franchise owners to pick clothing that tailors best to the styles of the surrounding community. The styles in the store are hand chosen by Greene after buyers scour the  Los Angeles markets every day. The ever-changing inventory helps keep the store fresh and up-to-date. The Fort Myers store is currently filled with bright colors and breezy patterns, perfect for these sizzling Florida summer months.
Apricot Lane carries many fashion forward, designer brands, but they also carry a few brands that give back. They carry a line of jewelry called 3 Strands that helps fight sex trafficking in Cambodia. The bracelets are made by women who have been rescued from sex trafficking. All of the profits from the sale of the bracelets goes back to restore the lives of these women and provide them with a source of income. Pura Vida bracelets are also found in the store and these bracelets help create jobs for artisans in Costa Rica.
Whether you’re looking for one piece or the perfect ensemble, Apricot Lane can fill your needs and your closet. Their versatile clothing can be taken from day to night. They offer quality clothing that is reasonably priced. The limited number of each item ensures you will be one of few to own the piece. The shop is open seven days a week and provides a warm atmosphere for a unique shopping experience. This is your place for fashionista back-to-school shopping!