The Feeling of Fall

Gabriella Lopez

Fall is a season that many people wait for. It marks the transition from summer to winter, which happens from September to early December. It can be considered the favorite season of many who enjoy seeing how leaves change color and how the temperature starts getting cooler. Fall also brings celebrations such as Thanksgiving in November. It is a time when people from different places get together to enjoy being in the presence of their loved ones. 

People from various places buy home decorations to get in the fall mood. Many buy curtains, flowers and candles that give an outlook of the presence of fall. Curtains and flowers make a house feel cozier and demonstrate the seasonal change. Candles transmit smells that automatically make individuals feel like it’s already fall. This season also allows people to dress in new clothes as the temperature gets cooler. It gets people in the fall mood because, during summer, it is hot and humid, especially in Florida. Fall is also the perfect time to enjoy watching movies while drinking hot chocolate and being wrapped in a blanket.

For me, I love when families get together for celebration and give thanks for all their blessings. Since the weather gets a bit cooler, I can upgrade my wardrobe every year. I can also include new, fun colors that represent my positive vibes. It also allows me to decorate my house with beautiful styles that remind me of peace and love. It gives me a sense of home and I appreciate focusing on small decorative details. One thing that I also enjoy is seeing the leaves fall and the color change. Although this is not seen a lot in Florida, it is beautiful to experience it in other states.

This season is also great for travel because it allows people to enjoy nature at its best. There are many places to discover, and there is no better time than this. I enjoy traveling during this time because the temperature is perfect as it is not too hot or cold. When traveling during summer, I sometimes have no energy to walk around the new location because the heat makes me feel exhausted and with no energy. This is also the case with winter because it can be so cold that I don’t feel like being outside as much.

The fall mood can be achieved through small details in daily life. It is the creation of new memories while enjoying one of the best seasons by just experiencing how marvelous nature is to how it affects our behaviors and personal styles.