Week seven’s NFL flops

Chicago Bears quarterback: 
Jay Cutler
Cutler
Now, I could easily go with Washington Redskins quarterback Kirk Cousins this week, but he wasn’t given a contract extension of 7 years worth over $126 million during the offseason like quarterback Jay Cutler was. The criticism continues to grow on Cutler after he and the Chicago Bears lost to the Miami Dolphins at home 27-14. Cutler threw for only 190 yards and one touchdown which were overshadowed by the interception he threw and the three fumbles he had, one being recovered by the Dolphins. The knock on Cutler is that he can look so good one week, then look bad the next. He has all the tools to be a top five quarterback in the game. Two great receivers, a good running back, a talented tight end, and an offensive line that is pretty decent. The pieces are there, he just isn’t able to take advantage of them on a consistent basis, especially at home where the Bears are now 0-3 this season. Cutler will have to redeem himself on the road as the Bears head to New England to take on a Patriots team that has talented corners in Darrelle Revis and Brandon Browner.
Cincinnati Bengals running back: Giovani Bernard 
Gio
With wide receiver A.J. Green down with a toe injury, running back Giovani Bernard becomes the focal point of the offense and on Sunday, the Indianapolis Colts knew that. The Colts were able to hold Bernard to only 16 yards of total offense in the game, thus taking away the best weapons on the Bengals offense. The Bengals tried all they could to get Bernard going, but it wasn’t enough as the Bengals were shut out 27-0 at Indianapolis. The Bengals have started to decline as a team over the past few weeks and it could be because the loss of Green at receiver. With that said , Green could return this week, which could then leave less focus on Bernard, which could lead to him having a better game on offense. Bernard is hoping Green returns as he and the Bengals host the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday.
Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver: Mohamed Sanu
Sanu
So with Bernard being taken out of the game pretty much by the Colts, that left wide receiver Mohamed Sanu to show he can be a big part of the offense. Well, it didn’t go so well. Sanu only had three receptions for 54 yards and was targeted nine times on the day. Sanu has talent at receiver, so to see him have the day he had was a little shocking in my opinion. This is probably showing that he is not a top receiver and that he is excited as well for Green to come back from injury. Look for Sanu to have a better outing this Sunday against the Ravens.
Seattle Seahawks Defense
Don’t look now, but the Seattle Seahawks and their “Legion of Boom” is looking like a “Legion of being doomed.” The past couple of weeks, the Seahawks, who many consider the league’s best defense before the season started, are starting to get exposed. On Sunday, the Seahawks lost to the St. Louis Rams 28-26 in a game where the Rams did pull out a few trick plays to get the huge victory. However, this Seattle defense that is all talk after they win, is suddenly silent when they lose, except when they go to Twitter. Seattle, who is now 3-3, has glaring weaknesses as the Rams exploited them. Running the ball effectively and using short passes are huge keys to beating the defending champs. The Seahawks will have a tough test next week as they face the Carolina Panthers and an offense led by quarterback Cam Newton.