Get hyped for E3 2015: News to follow in the gaming world

E3 (Electronic Entertainment Expo) 2015 is just a few more days away, and the gaming world is absolutely buzzing with leaks, confirmations and excitement for new information. With big titles being dropped left and right, one can only imagine what the biggest week of gaming will hold. And what’s the best way to stay in the loop? Here are a few stories we’ve found particularly interesting and worth following.
Fallout 4
Just last week, Bethesda Softworks dropped its proverbial nuke on the world with the confirmation and teaser trailer of its new installment in the Fallout franchise, “Fallout 4.” Not much information on the actual game has been released as of yet, but it is confirmed to be a new-gen exclusive. For the rest of what we do know, be sure to check out our coverage.
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Nobody can forget gaming’s favorite sex icon turned deeply emotional survivor. The 2013 reboot story of Lara Croft in “Tomb Raider” was a wild success on both old and new generation platforms and is still kicking with the reveal of the newest teaser trailer. This title has been confirmed for quite some time, as it was initially shown at E3 2014. But it’s hard not to be tickled by this kind of a treat. Check out the newest trailer here.
Dark Souls 3
Its rage-worthy existence has been confirmed. How do we know? Leaked screenshots, of course. IGN also confirms that the game is due early next year.
Sunset Overdrive
This energy-packed 2014 title is making headlines in an interesting way. As part of this week’s Deals with Gold, the title and its season passes for Xbox One owners are now reduced to a mere $26.79 and $13.39 respectively. But this sale isn’t what’s bringing the title attention. Until June 15, all Gold members can download the game for a free three-hour trial. Please note, it is recommended to wait to play until the title is fully downloaded, as the clock will start as soon as you open the game and will continue to tick even if the game is in the background.
Black Ops 3
Everyone’s most beloved franchise to hate is finally back and better than ever as a new-gen exclusive. Following the futuristic tones of “Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare,” “Black Ops 3” is sure to deliver a punch just as surprising. Go ahead. Go “Paint it Black” with the new reveal.
P.S. It’s coming Nov 6, 2015
Halo 5: Guardians
Game Informer has just released some wonderful news in its June issue regarding story mode, multiplayer and more from the newest Halo installment from 343 Studios. From what we know so far, after the loss of Cortana, the Blue Team will be part of Master Chief’s latest journey. In addition to the single-player campaign, players can also play the same campaign with up to three more friends. Other features include new modes and maps for online multiplayer.
As we mentioned before, the gaming sphere is absolutely buzzing this summer with huge names and obnoxious amounts of anticipation. See a story we missed? Let us know in the comments below and be sure to follow us later this week for coverage on E3’s biggest news.