A Week in Photos at FGCU

The+SoVi+gator+is+a+regular+celebrity+sighting+at+FGCU.+Photo+by+Courtney+Padgett.+
The SoVi gator is a regular celebrity sighting at FGCU. Photo by Courtney Padgett.
Kappa Alpha Order hosted their annual PumKAn Patch on the library lawn Thursday October 12, 2023. Students were able to purchase pumpkins and the proceeds go towards supporting wounded veterans through Operation K.A.R.E. Photo by Joshua Mogensen.
Maya Henley Buisan (6) and Ashley Labbe (17) celebrate after Labbe scored a goal against Lipscomb. Sunday afternoon’s game ended in a tied between the Eagles and the Bisons. Photo by Jessica Piland/FGCU Athletics. (Jessica Piland)
FGCU Art Galleries opened their newest exhibit, Citrus Flux, that features the artwork of three alumni on Thursday October 12, 2023. Pictured here (from left to right) is Art Program alumni Michael S. and featured artists Jessica Dehen, Lauren Ashley S. Baker and Karri Leamon. Photo by Tim Belizaire.
The FGCU GSA kicked off the Pride 360 week of celebrations with a golf cart parade. Photo by Tim Belizaire.
Every Wednesday students can find therapy dogs Tobin and Boomer outside of McTarnaghan Hall for Wellness Wednesday by University Prevention and Wellness. Photo by Kevin Rollins.
Paradise Smoothie celebrated their grand opening at The Boardwalk on Wednesday October 11, 2023. Photo by Nick Ruano.