Eco-clean your skin

Be eco-friendly and still keep that sun-kissed glow with these DIY recipes and beauty products.
Face masks:
Homemade Strawberry Mask-
Strawberries are rich in antioxidants; therefore they promote the anti-aging of skin cells. They are also rich in vitamin C, which plays a role in the production of collagen, allowing for firm, elastic skin. Strawberries also contain salicylic acid, which can rid skin of dead cells. They help whiten and protect skin from diseases, which allows them to reduce the appearance of under-eye dark circles.
•8-9 fresh strawberries
•3 tablespoons of honey
Mash the strawberries in a bowl and add the honey. Clean your hands and use a sanitized brush to apply the mixture all over your face. Leave the mask on for 10 to 15 minutes. Wash off with warm water, pat dry and moisturize.

Honey Cinnamon Face Mask –
Cinnamon is believed to shrink issue, and honey is considered an anti-bacterial agent. Either way, this facial mask works as a wonderful cleanser and a delicious topping.
•1 tablespoon of honey
•1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
•1 teaspoon of nutmeg powder
Mix the ingredients, and apply the mask to clean skin. Let it sit for 20 minutes, then wash off with lukewarm water. Moisturize and repeat weekly.

Cosmetics:
Make-Up International is a cruelty-free brand offering foundations, eyeliner and mascaras. The brand has been cruelty-free since 1987 and also supports the Child Safety Education Fund, providing anti-bullying programs and supplies to schools.
Clinique’s Perfectly Real foundation provides for a natural coverage that comes at no cost for our furry friends. It’s also lightweight and oil-free.
Revlon ColorStay foundation provides an assortment of cruelty-free shades for a low cost. It provides medium to full coverage and lasts all day.
EcoTools offers cruelty-free brushes, bathing tools, hair brushes and lashes all packaged in recycled material. Their motto: “Look beautiful, live beautifully.”