The slime-time awards

Kids’ Choice Awards
This past Saturday the 27th Annual Kids Choice Awards took place in Los Angeles at the USC Galen Center with host Mark Wahlberg. The night’s top winner was Jenifer Lawrence, who went home with two “Blimpies.” One for Favorite Female Buttkicker and secondly for Favorite Movie Actress, both of which were for her role in the movie “The Hunger Games: Catching Fire,” with the movie itself going home with the Favorite Movie award. One Direction also went home with two awards: one for Favorite Music Group and the second one for Favorite Song, “Story of My Life.” Of course, the show wouldn’t be the Kids Choice Awards without a couple of our favorite celebrities getting slimed. According to Hollywoodlife.com, Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting, Cody Simpson, Austin Mahone and host Wahlberg all got slimed with the green goo.
Benzino shooting
En route to his mother’s funeral, Benzino, the former owner of Source Magazine and now well-known “Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta” star, was shot by his nephew Gai Scott. According to tmz. com Benzino and Gai were in two different vehicles but at some point both were side-by-side and his nephew fired shots. Gai was arrested and charged with assault and intent to murder. Benzino was shot twice, according to boston.com: once in the shoulder and another in the back. He was last photographed by his co-star Stevie J, with Benzino’s left arm in a bandage, showing one of his wounds. This picture was posted on Instagram by Stevie J. Benzino has had a long standing feud with his family members and he said he never knew it would have escalated to violence but he would prefer if law enforcement handle the situation.
Paul Walker custody issue
It has been four months since Paul Walker died in an automobile accident and his daughter, 15-year-old Meadow, has been going through a lot. Walker, in his will, said that his daughter’s guardian should be his mother Cheryl Walker. However Rebecca Soteros, Meadow’s mother, wants otherwise and went to court this week with the intention of getting her daughter back. According to tmz.com, Soteros “has a serious drinking problem” and also has two DUIs which is the reason why Meadow was living with Paul. Rebecca and Cheryl had a talk and Rebecca agreed to go into rehab and when she completes it, Cheryl will give up the fight. Rebecca started detox last Friday and is going to enter rehab in a week’s time.