PR Zebra offers fall internship opportunity

Members of PR Zebra. (Photo: Special to Eagle News)

A local Public Relations Firm, PR Zebra, offers a chance for students to gain experience through their fall internship program. Three Florida Gulf Coast University students and graduates, Evan Correale, Zack Leiner, and Peter Cuderman created PR Zebra after noticing complacency in the industry. The program will run from September to December. As the company grows, they look for students with skills in multiple departments such as marketing, public relations, entrepreneurship, and sales. The company has seen early success and looks to keep growing with help from students within FGCU. PR Zebra specializes in digital publicity, marketing, and branding, campaigns, and more.
Qualities they look for in their internships are organization, accountability, and a strong passion for writing. They pride themselves on having a work-hard, play-hard environment, keeping our offices enjoyable. The requirements for the positions are to work a minimum of three days a week, from Monday to Friday.
“The experience of working on the ground level of a company with students and recent grads is bar none. It makes for a work environment you’re excited to walk into day to day,” said David Vasquez, one of the current FGCU students participating in the PR Zebra internship.
If you are interested in this opportunity please email any questions or your resume to [email protected] or [email protected]