Far East Movement collaborates with top artists to make ‘Freal Luv’

Far East Movement, the group known for “Like A G6,” “Turn Up the Love” and “Rocketeer,” has come out with another song that is number 20 on the Billboard Hot EDM and Dance chart.

On July 10, Chanyeol, of the South Korean award winning musical group, EXO, posted a picture with Far East Movement, and three months later, on Oct. 14, “Freal Luv” was released.

It’s been two years since Far East Movement has returned to the selling chart, according to Billboard.

The song premiered at number 11 on the dance chart and number 20 on the EDM chart.

The song sold 5,000 downloads in the week ending on Oct. 20, and, as of Oct. 27, the music video for “Freal Luv” has brought in 4 million global YouTube views, according to Billboard.

The song is a combination of the Far East Movement sound listeners are used to with a fresh take on the EDM genre.

Tinashe’s vocals throughout the song are as smooth, and Far East Movement and Chanyeol show off rapping skills with ease.

Freal Luv combines a free-flowing EDM beat with a bright and melodic rhythm. Chanyeol also helped with composing and writing the lyrics for “Freal Luv.”

Far East Movement will also be collaborating with Yoon Mi Rae of MFBTY, Jay Park and Hyolyn of SISTAR in their coming releases, bringing high expectations and hopes and an interesting international connection.