Sample more than 80 different craft beers this weekend

If you are looking for some fun this weekend, check out this year’s Fort Myers Craft Beer Fest from 2 to 8 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 3, at the Marina in Edison Ford in downtown Fort Myers.
After a successful first year, the Fort Myers Craft Beer Fest is set to return for its second year with even more distinct offerings for its guests.
The event will feature more than 80 craft beers from around the world including some local beers from Fort Myers Brewing Company and Cigar City Brewing from Tampa. The list includes different varieties of beers that are sure to satisfy many taste palates. Some familiar beers include Angry Orchard, Sam Adams OctoberFest and Blue Moon for those who aren’t feeling too adventurous.

Downtown Fort Myers will bring back the Craft Beer Festival on Oct. 3.

This is the first year that the festival will include Firkin tappings that will be swapped out for new varieties every hour. These are one-of-a-kind beers made in small batches; they are not your typical, everyday beers.
The festival will also offer beer infusing of two specialty beers throughout the day as well as award-winning food from Texas Tony’s Rib House. Pure Fort Myers is also going to be offering river cruises and tours of the Edison-Ford Winter Estates. There will be live performances by Hatley 3 to 5 p.m. and the Blues Brothers Soul Band 5 to 8 p.m.
General admission is free; however, there will be all-you-can-sample tickets starting at $35 for guests who buy them in advance, $40 at the gate. There is also a $50 VIP ticket that comes with a limitededition beer mug, plus extra time to sample beer.
For more information and to buy tickets, visit craftbeerfestfortmyers.com As always, enjoy responsibly.